Health care can be confusing and stressful. Fortunately, Designed Advocate can help you ease the burden – and it’s available at no additional cost to all Trust member firms on UnitedHealthcare® medical plans.
You’ll have direct access to an advocate team dedicated to helping you and your employees understand your health care plan and reap its full benefits. This could potentially save you hundreds or even thousands of dollars.
Designed Advocate is designed to:
- Reduce medical and pharmaceutical costs
- Engage employees in their health
- Find and decrease gaps in care
- Increase employee satisfaction with their health plan
- Reduce calls to your HR department
- Deliver a simple, personalized experience
You Belong with Designed Advocate
Sophisticated technology pairs you with the advocate who is best able to understand your situation. They are experts – including nurses, pharmacists and medical directors – forming a circle of caring support designed to deliver uniquely personalized, consistently helpful interactions.
91% overall satisfaction rate
Supported by Advocate4Me
Advocate4Me organizes all aspects of care.
- You’ll be paired with the advocate who is best able to understand your situation, anticipate future concerns and connect you to the care you need.
- Your advocate will explain your medical bills and provide general benefits education to help you make informed health care decisions.
- Your advocate team “owns the inquiry,” staying with you until the problem or question is resolved.
To connect with an Advocate4Me® advocate, call the number on the back of your UnitedHealthcare® ID card.