Our wellness program is an investment in the well-being of your company’s most valuable asset – your employees.
Fewer Health Problems, for Fewer Claims
Compared to the general population, engineering firms who purchase insurance through the Trust experience:
24% less prevalence of high blood pressure
27% less prevalence of diabetes
18% less prevalence of asthma
30% fewer emergency room visits
A $36K Value for No Additional Cost
The combined strength of firms in ACEC Life/Health Trust enable us to partner with industry-leader RedBrick to provide a comprehensive wellness program with features usually only available to organizations who have several hundred employees.
- Free health assessment and biometric screening
- Personalized, one-on-one coaching
- Secure online tools to set goals and track progress
- Comprehensive video weight loss program
- Cash incentives to complete goals – prize drawings up to $250 for our entry-level plan and guaranteed incentives up to $400 for each person who participates in our most advanced plan
Three Plan Options to Meet Your Unique Needs
- Basic Plan. All ACEC Life/Health Trust member firms are automatically enrolled in this core wellness program.
- Premier Plan. At your firm’s medical renewal, you can sign up for this enhanced wellness program with additional features and up to $300 in guaranteed incentives for employees and spouses – for no extra cost.
- Accountable Health Improvement Plan (AHIP). Our most advanced wellness program, available by invitation only. Employees and spouses can earn up to $400 in incentives. Firm must administer a premium differential based on participation.
What It Takes
If your firm has any one of our plans, your employees and their spouses are eligible. We provide the tools, expertise, planning and administration. All you have to do is designate an internal contact to serve as a Designed Wellness Champion.
Participation is voluntary.