The more you motivate your fellow employees to use our Designed Wellness services, the healthier your organization can become – and the more your firm could potentially save on insurance premiums next year.
ACEC Life/Health Trust has partnered with Virgin Pulse to offer the Designed Wellness program.
- All members need to register at join.virginpulse.com/designedwellness.
- Questions or issues regarding the portal or app can be directed to Virgin Pulse Customer Service 888-671-9395
NEW for 2021: Designed Wellness+
Members of the Premier and AHIP Plans now have access to enhanced wellness benefits through DW+, including fitness, mindfulness/meditation, nutrition, and pain management. Additional materials and information can be found in the DW+ section below.
Learn More With These Downloads
- Welcome Guide
- New Virgin Pulse Platform 2021
- Designed Wellness Overview
- Designed Wellness Blueprint
- Designed Wellness Web Portal Guide
Share Your Wellness Success Story
Learn more with our Wellness Wednesday Webinar Series
Basic Plan Documents and Resources
Wellness Program Levels
Our enhanced wellness program for firms committed to championing wellness initiatives.
- Guaranteed cash incentives up to $300 for each employee and spouse who completes the steps
- Includes annual health assessment, biometric screenings, coaching, physical activity tracking and Naturally Slim online video course for weight loss
- You can sign up to participate at this higher level at your medical renewal
Our most advanced wellness program, available by invitation only for firms with high engagement
- 5% reduction in renewal rates in exchange for keeping employees and spouses accountable for their health*
- Potential for lower premiums over time – at subsequent renewals, AHIP member firms are assessed and underwritten as a separate, healthier pool within the Trust, which tends to lead to more favorable and predictable rates over time
- Guaranteed cash incentives up to $400 for each employee or spouse who completes the steps
- Includes online personal health assessment, biometric screening, telehealth coaching, physical activity tracking, an online goal-tracking program, and the Naturally Slim online video course for weight loss (a retail value of over $500/person)
- 50% of employees and spouses must complete free biometric screenings (results will be private for the participants: only participation will be reported to the firm)
- If a screening identifies severe risk factors, the individual must participate in an intervention program
- Those who don’t comply with the screening or intervention will have to make at least a $50 premium contribution ($80 is recommended)
- Firm must administer a premium differential based on participation