The more you motivate your fellow employees to use our Designed Wellness services, the healthier they can become – and the more your firm could potentially save on insurance premiums next year.
This page is your one-stop shop for Designed Wellness downloads and other resources. You can also peruse the three levels of our program and plan your next steps.
Get started: log in to Designed Wellness
Questions regarding online portal or app: Redbrick Health Customer Service: 844-724-5268
Learn More With These Downloads
- Download Designed Wellness Overview
- Welcome Guide
- Designed Wellness Blueprint
- Health Screening Guide
Share Your Wellness Success Story
Wellness Program Levels
Our core wellness program that all ACEC Life/Health Trust member firms are automatically enrolled in.
- Online-based activities
- Opportunity to win prizes of $25-$250
Our enhanced wellness program for firms committed to championing wellness initiatives.
- Guaranteed cash incentives up to $300 for each employee and spouse who completes the steps
- Includes annual health assessment, biometric screenings, coaching, physical activity tracking and Naturally Slim online video course for weight loss
- You can sign up to participate at this higher level at your medical renewal
Accountable Health Improvement Plan (AHIP)
Our most advanced wellness program, available by invitation only for firms with high engagement
- 5% reduction in renewal rates in exchange for keeping employees and spouses accountable for their health*
- Potential for lower premiums over time – at subsequent renewals, AHIP member firms are assessed and underwritten as a separate, healthier pool within the Trust, which tends to lead to more favorable and predictable rates over time
- Guaranteed cash incentives up to $400 for each employee or spouse who completes the steps
- Includes online personal health assessment, biometric screening, telehealth coaching, physical activity tracking, an online goal-tracking program, and the Naturally Slim online video course for weight loss (a retail value of over $500/person)
- 50% of employees and spouses must complete free biometric screenings (results will be private for the participants: only participation will be reported to the firm)
- If a screening identifies severe risk factors, the individual must participate in an intervention program
- Those who don’t comply with the screening or intervention will have to make at least a $50 premium contribution ($80 is recommended)
- Firm must administer a premium differential based on participation
Ever wonder who actually wins those contests you hear about? EMCS, Inc., a multidiscipline civil engineering firm based in Milwaukee,…