Did you just become a member of ACEC Life/Health Trust? Here’s how to access all the benefits and services now available to you. This page is your one-stop shop for Value-Added Service downloads and other resources.
How to Start Using Your Individual Services
As one of our members, you have access to a robust wellness program, Designed Wellness, that helps you set personalized wellness goals and track your health. Take advantage of a free health assessment, online physical activity tracking, challenges, and even financial incentives to meet your goals.
Designed Wellness offers three different plans. Please consult your HR/Benefit Administrator regarding the current plan your firm is enrolled in.
Our core wellness program that all ACEC Life/Health Trust member firms are automatically enrolled in.
- Online-based activities
- Opportunity to win quarterly prizes valued from $25-$250
Our enhanced wellness program, for firms committed to championing wellness initiatives.
- Guaranteed cash incentives up to $300 for each covered employee and spouse
- Includes annual health assessment, biometric screenings, coaching, physical activity tracking and Naturally Slim online video course for weight loss
- You can sign up to participate at this higher level at your medical renewal
Accountable Health Improvement Plan (AHIP)
Our most advanced wellness program, available by invitation only for firms with high engagement
- Guaranteed cash incentives up to $400 for each employee or spouse
- Includes online personal health assessment, biometric screening, telehealth coaching, physical activity tracking, an online goal-tracking program, and the Naturally Slim online video course for weight loss (a retail value of over $500/person)
You don’t always have to sit in a waiting room to receive medical care. Designed Virtual Care makes a wide variety of services available online or by phone or video chat.
- Talk to a doctor 24/7
- Consult a dermatologist on skin issues
- Get specialist medical advice
- Leverage confidential counseling seven days a week
- Relieve back pain with videos from a certified health coach
Talk to a real human via phone or email to get all your questions answered about your insurance benefits. They’ll work with you one-on-one and stick with you until questions are answered and issues are resolved. They can also help you:
- Find the best doctors, dentists and eye care professionals for you.
- Save hundreds or thousands of dollars by getting price comparisons on doctors, procedures and prescriptions.
- Get expert help reviewing your medical bills, to ensure you never get overcharged.
If you are on a United Healthcare plan, you’re already opted in. To connect with an ADVOCATE4ME® Advocate, just call the number on the back of your UnitedHealthcare® ID card.
How to Access Your Insurance Benefits
You can review the details of your insurance plan through the Health4Me app.
Step 1: Contact your firm’s Benefits Administrator if you are missing your ID card.
Step 2: Download the Health4Me app.
Select Level-Funding Plan from Meritain Health
You can access your medical ID card, add dependents and review the details of your insurance plan through the Benefitsolver portal.
Step 1: Register or login at Benefitsolver to receive your PIN.
Step 2: Download the MyChoice Mobile app and enter your PIN