Did you just become a member of ACEC Life/Health Trust? Here’s how to access all the benefits and services now available to you. This page is your one-stop shop for Value-Added Service downloads and other resources.
How to Start Using Your Individual Services
As one of our members, you have access to a robust wellness program, Designed Wellness, that helps you set personalized wellness goals and track your health. Take advantage of a free health assessment, online physical activity tracking, challenges, and even financial incentives to meet your goals.
Designed Wellness offers three different plans. Please consult your HR/Benefit Administrator regarding the current plan your firm is enrolled in.
Our core wellness program that all ACEC Life/Health Trust member firms are automatically enrolled in.
- Online-based activities
- Opportunity to win quarterly prizes valued from $50-$300
Our enhanced wellness program, for firms committed to championing wellness initiatives.
- Guaranteed cash incentives up to $300 for each covered employee and spouse
- Includes annual health assessment, biometric screenings, coaching, physical activity tracking and Naturally Slim online video course for weight loss
- You can sign up to participate at this higher level at your medical renewal
Our most advanced wellness program, available by invitation only for firms with high engagement
- Guaranteed cash incentives up to $400 for each employee or spouse
- Includes online personal health assessment, biometric screening, telehealth coaching, physical activity tracking, an online goal-tracking program, and the Wondr Health online video course for weight loss (a retail value of over $500/person)
Register for a Member Firm Welcome Webinar to learn more about your benefits
How to Access Your Insurance Benefits
You can review the details of your insurance plan through the Health4Me app.
Step 1: Contact your firm’s Benefits Administrator if you are missing your ID card.
Step 2: Download the Health4Me app.
Select Level-Funding Plan from Meritain Health
You can access your medical ID card, add dependents and review the details of your insurance plan by calling the number on the back of your insurance card.
• Select/Meritain Medical Benefits Questions: 800-925-2272
• Select/Meritain Pharmacy Questions: 800-343-3140
• Vist the website here: https://www.meritain.com/
• Meritain- Enrollment Training Video HERE