Life insurance is one of the easiest, most affordable and most important ways to protect family or loved ones. If the insured person passes away, coverage helps survivors maintain their lifestyle, avoid financial hardship or bankruptcy, and continue to pay essential bills – such as rent, mortgage, health insurance, college tuition and car loans. Guardian is number one for in-force (active) life insurance policies,1 with plans that are accessible and flexible.
- A dedicated claims analyst for each group.
- 13 years tenure for Life Claims case managers.
- Proactive, ethical approach to claim management.
- Basic Life, Voluntary Life, and standard and enhanced Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D).
- Generous guarantee issue helps more employees take advantage of coverage, regardless of health history. Employees may convert their group term coverage to a permanent, whole life policy without supplying evidence of insurability.
- Portability can be included on Voluntary Life as well as on Basic Life.
- Voluntary Life automatic increase and re-enrollment options make it easy for employees to expand protection over time.
- LifeAssistSM option provides critical income to employees who suffer a severe or catastrophic disability while on approved Waiver of Premium.