The Advantage Plan protects your firm against large claims – and even gives you the opportunity to earn back a portion of your premium.
- Experience Refund. Earn back a portion of your stop-loss premium based on the overall Advantage Plan performance and your firm’s stop-loss claims experience.
- Pre-Defined Rate Increases. Though rate increases are sometimes unavoidable in the industry, they will not exceed an established threshold upon renewal.
- No "Lasering" After Year One. The Trust guarantees that no new high-cost claimants will be subject to lasering.
- Limited Employee Disruption. We partner with your existing provider network and third-party administrator to provide excess stop-loss coverage, eliminating disruption associated with changing physicians, hospitals or service providers.
- UMR/UnitedHealthCare. The partnership between ACEC Life/Health Trust and UMR enables us to offer discounted administrative fees and administrative efficiencies, plus unique reporting capabilities to ACEC member firms not currently with the Trust or with UMR/UnitedHealthcare. This relationship offers tremendous value to a self-funded ACEC member firm.
- Meritain Health. Providing access to 1.1 million healthcare providers nationwide through Aetna Choice POS II (open access) network. Meritain Health, the TPA, provides all back-office administration and customer service for this product.
- Allied Benefit Systems. If you currently are not obtaining services from a Blue Cross Blue Shield (BCBS) host plan, you may be eligible to work with Allied Benefit Systems and gain access to the national BCBS PPO network.